President: Chuck VanNatta
- Asbury Men is a ministry of the Church that
strives to provide all men with opportunities
for service and fellowship.
- Service takes many forms, including financial
support for local Church needs, global ministries, community charities, and the Asbury scouts when available.
- To support the projects, we raise funds by
holding theme dinners and selling apples in
annual programs. Sponsorship of the annual
Church Thanksgiving Dinner, Family Fish Fry, Valentine Gala, and other major
events that bring us together.
- There are no dues requirements in the group,
but residual funds from our monthly meeting
dinners go into the treasury.
- These monthly group dinners are held on the
second Monday from September through May.
- We enjoy each other's fellowship anytime,
but particularly at these monthly meetings.
There, we share a meal and a program under
God's roof. New activity ideas are always welcome.
- The Asbury Men's Group is informal, fun,
and sincere about what is done. All men of
the Church are welcome to participate any time
and all of the time.